Bathroom vanity bench must be had by a bathroom with a vanity inside. Just like the vanity bench in the bedroom, the function of the bench is similar in the bathroom. You can buy the bench in any furniture store or make it by yourself by doing some simple steps below.
- A vanity bench is typically smaller than a chair in common. The length is about 20 inches, 15 inches of height and 20 inches of depth. Use medium density fiberboard to make the vanity bench and then cut the board in the needed size; 2 pieces in 20” long and 10” high, and 2 pieces in 20” long and 20” deep.
- Gather the board pieces to become a box and then nail down on every butted end on every side of the board.
- For the legs, you can use lumber as the material by cutting in to be 4 pieces in 2×4 inches and 5” long. Remove the splinters by sanding the materials.
- Install the legs by screwing them to the box.
- Sit on the bathroom vanity bench to make sure it is strong enough.
- When the bench has been strong enough, apply a foam and then cover it with a fabric.
- Finish the bench by painting or staining the surface in the same color with the vanity. Let it dry.