Small bathrooms sometimes can make you feeling crowded especially small bathrooms with little lights. If you have small bathroom, choose cool colors to make bigger impression. Avoid warm colors since they only make your bathroom smaller. However warm colors are good for bathrooms with little lights. So if your bathroom small and not having enough lights, you should choose colors that is in between these two colors and paint colors with little sheen. Here are best colors for small bathrooms.
- White. White color would always make your bathroom looking classic. However pure white sometimes can be so cold, so it is better if you pick white color with pink or peach undertone to soften the color.
- Pearl gray. This color is perfect for gray lovers but who doesn’t want their bathrooms turn gloomy. Its undertone would shimmer soft lights that would give an impression of shifting sunlight. It will make the overall look of your bathroom bright, elegant and of course spacious.
- Pale Pink. Pale pink is the best combination of cool and warm colors. Its serene represent cool colors and its rosiness represent warm colors.
- Yellow. This color would always make the room brighter no matter what kind of yellow. If you want to use yellow for small bathroom, you better choose paint color with lightest shade. So the color is not too bright and shrinking your bathroom even smaller.
- Aqua. Choose pale aqua since it was one of the best colors for small bathrooms. It will fool the eyes that the bathroom is bigger.